Unity Conscious Leadership®:
Crises as a fertile source for personal, cultural and professional leadership development.
(face to face and
What is the meaning of health, happiness and peace for you? And how do you achieve that?
Imagine living in a world where…
• Everyone’s potential is allowed to grow and manifest
• Obstacles are used for self-growth
• We transcend mutual differences
• We find answers and solutions in ourselves
• We increasingly come to our essence
• We are allowed to fulfil our authentic mission
• Health, happiness and peace are the core values of life
• Wisdom, courage, strength and compassion are the qualities of life
• Systems (companies, families and other groups) are healthy and live in harmony
• Employees and customers become ambassadors for organizations
• Absenteeism and staff turnover drops to an all-time low
Courses Unity Conscious Leadership®
The great task of leadership is
to create alignment of strength,
making our weaknesses irrelevant.
– Peter Drucker –
Times of crisis, times of possibilities with Unity Conscious Leadership®
In Greek and Chinese, the word ‘crisis’ has two meanings; problems and possibilities!
Problems persist if you look for solutions outside of yourself. By finding solutions within yourself, you create possibilities for a new reality. You cannot change the behaviour of other people. You can only change the way you handle situations and view your world. That requires a mind shift. A paradigm shift from Dualism to Unity Conscious Leadership®.
Life is a school for learning.
And the experience is the best teacher.
– Dr. Joyce Z. Wazirali –
Do you recognize this?
- You have a burn-out, are highly sensitive, feel restless, there is a critic in you,
- Things in life happen to you again and again,
- You feel powerless,
- Everything you’ve done so far only works temporarily or not at all,
- Old pain keeps coming up again and again,
- Obstructive patterns keep repeating,
- It takes a lot of time and effort to get ahead,
- You are at a crossroad in your life, looking for a direction.
For individuals, leaders
- Who got stuck in old patterns,
- Are suffering,
- Standing at a ‘crossroad’, not knowing which direction to take,
- Are aware of a desire for changes for the future,
- Are not (properly) able to reach their potential, resilience or adaptability,
- Looking for health, happiness and peace.
- Want to live from Unity Conscious leadership®